Since 2012, we have led the effort to fight human trafficking and sexual exploitation in the Upstate of South Carolina. We have spoken to over 14,000 community members and have served 83 individuals on the road to restoration.
SWITCH'S mission is to fight human trafficking and sexual exploitation in the Upstate of South Carolina through awareness, prevention, fighting demand, intervention and restoration.
- Assisted 83 individuals on the road to restoration.
- Educated over 14,000 community members.
- Spoken to over 36 middle school, high school and college age groups in prevention.
- Held over 100 intervention events reaching hundreds of women in the industry.
- 130 volunteers who have given over 6,000 hours in the last year.