Since 2012, we have led the effort to fight human trafficking and sexual exploitation in the Upstate of South Carolina. We have served over 800 women in the industry and assisted 79 individuals on the road to restoration.
SWITCH'S mission is to fight human trafficking and sexual exploitation in the Upstate of South Carolina through awareness, prevention, fighting demand, intervention and restoration.
- Assisted 79 individuals on the road to restoration.
- Held over 200 awareness events educating over 9,000 community members.
- Spoken to over 36 middle school, high school and college age groups in prevention.
- Held over 100 intervention events reaching over 700 women in the industry.
- 86 volunteers who have given over 6,000 hours in the last year.